This year I have so much to be grateful for! I can hardly imagine putting in to words all the blessings I have been given this year. There are a few things I am especially grateful for though, I'd like to list them here:
* First, I am so lucky to have a husband like Love. He amazes me daily. His everlasting love for me is shown in all the little things he does for me. I must have had a moment of genius when I decided that he was the one for me. I am so grateful for you my Love!
* I'm grateful for my family. Both the one I was raised in and the one I was married into. I love you all dearly and am constantly amazed by the love and support I receive from you. I can't imagine my life without all of you in it.
* I have some completely amazing friends. I have been through a lot this year and I don't know how I would have gotten through it with out all of you. I am blessed to have so many dear friends that I dare not try to list them, but you all know who you are. Thank you for being the family I chose.
* I am so happy to have a roof over my head, food to eat, jobs for Love and I so we can support ourselves, and all the happiness I enjoy.
* I am grateful for my religion. For the opportunity I had to be married to my Love for Time and All Eternity! I'm thankful for all I've learned and for the hope and perspective it brings to me daily.
* This year, though, I am most grateful to have finally been blessed with the one thing that has eluded me for nearly two years. I am so happy to announce to all of you this day, that Love and I are PREGNANT! I am 8 weeks along right now, I hope I don't regret telling you so early, and this little bean is due on July 4th, 2008. This baby came completely naturally, two weeks before we were to start taking Clom!d. I can't tell you what a miracle this is to us. I know you all know how much and how long we've been wanting this and we are beyond excited. Yesterday was our first appointment and I got to see and hear the heartbeat of our little bean. It just made it all feel so real. This year we are truly blessed.
My love and care to all of you on this day. Happy Thanksgiving!